Monday, October 19, 2009

Untitled...

I come to look for you, brother, sister because I bring the the poem,
that is bringing the world on the backs
I am as a dog that roars, bellows along, barks
to the beasts of hate and anxiety.
I bring dreams, sadness, happyness,calmness,
democracies, they are weak as "cantaros"
mouldly religions in the souls,
rebelions that has smoke tongues,
trees without love.
We are without love, my brother
and it´s like being blind in the middle of the earth
I bring death to scare someone
who plays with death.
Life to make happy to the calm and soft souls,
hope and grapes for painfuls.
but, I bring above all a violent desire of hugging.
hugging lovely as an oceanic storm.
I want to make with hugs a sweet hug which
surrounds the earth.
I wish above all, that our life were as the water and wind, free...
that nobody never says my land, my ship.....
I want that everyone says, the land of us..
the men a women.....
Edd " the doll " Ruiz

1 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

Oh, I like this poem Eduardo, because it talks about the problems of mankind. It calls my attention when it says "I want that everyone says: the land of us", without egoism, these could be wonderful.

October 23, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home