Monday, October 5, 2009

A Process...


"With an explosion everything began, the same way everything will fall apart... and then we will be reborn in infinity, like stars, like space, like everything that shines..."


That is just some thinking that came to my mind after watching a video that explained the big bang theory. Well, I must admit I have written it in some kind of poetic way...but still it was inspired by that video (I guess inspiration can come from anywhere). I have provided the link , so you can see it. Besides, it talks about a process, so it also adresses our class topic.


I think, creativity can be similar to the Big Bang. You know, there is nothing at the begining, and then...lots of stars are created...

http://alt1040.com/2009/09/la-teoria-del-big-bang-en-2-minutos

Edited by Marisol

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

I really enjoy topics like this, the the big bang and the evolution theory.I think we should open our mind and wonder where are we really from? and make our own theories. I like the way you combine art with science Alicia youi are a good researcher person.

October 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger ♥ Xochilth ♥ said...

We have to do something to know everyone is a creative person, it doesn´t matter if what we do is a big or small thing; a thought can be a big piece of art and open our minds to a different world!!!

October 26, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home