Sunday, September 27, 2009

El TrIbUnaL , The cOuRT

He venido a este tribunal a acusarte
por haberme robado el sueño y mi corazón
el juez es el destino, la victima soy yo.

I came to this court to accuse you
of having stolen the dream and my heart
the judge is the destiny, the victime is me.

L a vida declaró en tu contra
y el destino me alejo de tí.

Life declared against you
and fate led me away from you.

Ahora te necesito, pero nose
en que lugar te encuentras atrapado.

Now i need you, but i do not know
where can i find you.

Mientras tanto sigo sin dormir
y sin poder amar, porque te condenaron,
pero tú nunca me devolviste lo robado.

Meanwhile I´m still not sleeping
and I can not love, because they condemned you,
but you never gave me back what you have stolen.

Ahora quisiera abrir de nuevo el caso,
pero el destino no me lo permite
y la vida sigue declarando en tu contra.

Now I would open the case again,
but the destiny does not let me
and life continue declaring against you.

La unica solución es que te escapes,
me busques y me devuelvas el sueño
y mi corazon.

The only solution is to run away
from your jail, look for me and
and give me back the dream and my heart.

Made and translated by Hada

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Xochilth ♥ said...

Hada Luz, my dear friend, I din´t know you write poems. You were so inspired!!! Congratulations my friend!!!

P.S. I hope you can sell this sudenly!!!

September 28, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

wow, I like your poem, it is a nice piece. I think it is very unique.

September 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Guillermo Antonio said...

Hey hada, When will you publish a book for your poems. That`s a nice writing.

September 30, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Nelly said...

Wow, Hada I like the sensitivity and feeling that you add when you write

October 3, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home